In today’s episode, we are discussing on the topic of how to write a Non-fiction Book. Today’s guest is Rafeal (Ralph)Polenda and he owns a christian publishing company called Quoir. He believes Christian publishers have upheld the status quo and protected toxic power structures within the faith. In addition, he believes many people who have asked the “wrong” questions or color outside the lines of Evangelicalism, have been silenced. At Quoir, he works to celebrate those who are challenging assumptions and pushing all of us outside of our own comfort zones.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What led Ralph to breaking the silence that the traditional church has placed on certain topics.
- The importance behind writing a book and knowing that the world wants to hear your book.
- The biggest mistake people make when it comes to writing a book.
- Advice on how to approach writing a book.
- Finding the time to write your book.
- The key tips to organizing your book into a manageable project.
- Time proven principles you should follow and IMPLEMENT when you write your book.
- Should you use a publisher or just be a self-published author?
- The importance of your book cover and copywriting your work.
- Marketing strategies to promote your book.
- Is being an amazon best seller a big deal? Is it worth it to obtain that goal?
- The benefits of becoming a published author.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.