In today’s episode, I’m bringing you an author by the name of Jamal Javanjee who wrote a book called Living for a Living. We’re going to be talking about all things when it comes to manifesting your Soul’s Purpose. For example, why are we here? Were we born to strive just to make sure the bills are paid, take the occasional vacation and then retire for a few short years to enjoy life towards the end of our lives?
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- The importance of embodying your purpose.
- Why we weren’t born for a job, BUT we were born to work.
- What keeps you from discovering your purpose? Does the 6 essential human needs unconsciously drive people?
- The first steps to take when trying to figure out what your life’s purpose is.
- How do you find your deepest why?
- How does working hard lead you down a path of poverty and perpetual struggle?
- What is the new economy?
- The transition from surviving to thriving
- Is this money?
- Survival and Lack vs. Loving and Service
- How seeing Jesus is the KEY to living an abundant life?
- What is at stake for you, if you keep traveling down the same path??
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.