Today’s Episode, we’re going to do something a little bit different. Instead of diving into the Bible, we’re going to dive into a children’s book written by Nancy Tillman. My good friend Jonathan sent it to my daughter when she was born, the book is called “You’re Here for a Reason”.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How will the world be incomplete without you in it as proposed by Nancy?
- What did Nancy refer to that could triple for days and set things in motion in different ways?
- So don’t be too worried if some days fall flat. Good things can happen even from that.
- “You’re here for a reason if you think you’re not, I would like to say that perhaps you forgot.” A piece of the world that is precious and dear would surely be missing if you weren’t here.
- God, Consciousness, Universe, Spirit, whatever name you want to use ALWAYS works for the good of those who love themselves because to love God is to love self.
- Remember that you are here for a reason. And no matter how hard things get — life always works together.
- Remember that you’re here for a reason. Enjoy that reason, participate in that reason, allow that reason, embody that reason.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply