Today I’m bringing on Morgan Sutton. She is a rockstar at managing a virtual team! We’ve been jamming for nearly three years at the time of this recording and I’ve watched as she continues to lead and grow their team to 6-Figure Weeks, to more recurring revenue and it’s inspiring. She’s one of the best people I know at building, leading and managing a virtual team, so I thought I would be on the podcast to share some of her wisdom with you.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did Morgan learn how to manage a team?
- Morgan’s pivoting point where she stepped back and added additional people to her team.
- Why is it important to learn how to manage a virtual team?
- How often do they meet?
- How do you find team members?
- How much should you expect to pay someone?
- What tools are used to manage the team?
- Morgan’s biggest breakthrough around managing the team?
- Does Morgan plan the projects or is there a project manager?
- How should one go about setting goals?
- Is team reviews smart to do?
- What has been Morgan’s biggest mistakes?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply