Today, I’m bringing on one of my clients to share some of her legit podcasting tips for established coaches and course creators. So, if you have a podcast or maybe you’ve thought about starting one, I’m telling you this episode is full of some precious strategies to help you generate more leads themselves with podcasts.
Today’s guest is a highly sought after marketing strategist. A consultant who specializes in helping businesses and brands strategically leverage podcasts skills. Her name is Nicole Holland. They featured Nicole on multiple publications such as Forbes, the Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur.com where they recognized her as one of the 48 best podcasts for entrepreneurs alongside international powerhouses including Oprah Winfrey, Guy Raz, and Neil deGrasse Tyson.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What made Nicole go from a correctional officer to podcasting?
- Is podcasting still relevant in today’s marketplace?
- Why does Nicole think podcasting is important for coaches and course creators to add to their marketing mix?
- How to make your podcast stand out in a crowded market as discussed by Nicole
- How can a coaching business use a podcast to generate and book sales calls?
- 4 Types of Podcast
- Interview-based show
- Solo show
- Bater show
- Hybrid show
- What is the best way to build an engagement with your audience?
- What Nicole thought about running Facebook ads to podcast episodes?
- What are the biggest mistakes Nicole sees in people who are making in podcasting?
- Why does Nicole think if you don’t have a podcast yet, then you are losing out on market share?
- As a podcast guest, why is it important to listen to your episode/s as proposed by Nicole?
- What are the key insights and key distinctions to being a good host?
- Why would anyone want to do a 5 or 15-minutes collaboration podcast as Nicole explained
- What wisdom would Nicole give her younger self that would help her collapse time and get results faster?
- If somebody will follow Nicole’s advice, what would be the possibilities that will open for them?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.