In today’s episode, we’ll talk all about the benefits of cold therapy in life and business. I was scrolling through my Facebook feed one day, and I came across a video post of a guy sitting in a chest freezer in his garage. He’s talking about how he made his own cold pool and that he’s using it to expand his cold exposure. At that moment, I was like; I have to talk to this guy. So I reached out to him, sent him a direct message, and we had a conversation.
So today, I’m bringing Mike Garrick. Mike is an exceptional guy, and he’s been a firefighter for the past 18 years. He’s still active, and he loves serving his community up in Utah. One thing that brings him a lot of happiness is helping people avoid a crisis. He enjoys using his high energy, passion, and love for personal development in nutrition and fitness to help change people’s minds. He believes that it’s the mind that ultimately creates the body.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What led Mike into cold exposure therapy?
- How can cold exposure help mitigate stress?
- How is cold exposure similar to meditation?
- Is stress reduced after cold exposure and helped rewire our thinking patterns and belief system? How?
- 2 things you need to pay attention to when doing cold exposure therapy
- The difference in doing something from a place of force rather than from a place of power.
- What led Mike to commit to mind, body, and personal development?
- What doors opened when Mike hired a mental toughness coach?
- Not only does the mind create the body, but the body creates the mind.
- How can someone find time to take care of their health at an optimal level
- Steps to get started with cold exposure therapy
- What wisdom will Mike tell his younger self to help him collapse some time and get results faster?
- What tactical and tangible results can someone kind of expect from cold exposure therapy?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply