Today I’m bringing you a good friend of mine. His name is Roberto Candelaria.
He’s is the Founder of Sponsorship Boot Camp and the International Best-Selling author of “Relationships Raise Money: A Guide to Corporate Sponsorship” and “Sponsorship For Influencers: Profitable Partnerships in 5 Simple Steps”
He’s also the creator of The Sponsorship Roadmap, Sponsorship Crash Course and Sponsorship 101 and his strategies have transformed the way global influencers and organizations increase their bottom line by getting sponsored and leveraging their platforms for profitability.
He’s an in-demand Mentor, Strategist, and Consultant and has worked with companies such as American Airlines, BMW, DELL, and Disney – to name a few.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- If you have that experience, you have those skill sets, you have those resources we can put them together in another combination to create something new.
- How do we get back to the core of who we are as humans and bring more humanity back into the business and fewer metrics?
- You cannot have transformation without a transaction. Another way of selling it is you cannot service what has not been sold.
- How do you serve in a way that you can still serve from a place of abundance and not from a place of lack?
- One way to lead with love is to honor your customers. Show them that you are there for them even beyond the transaction.
- Love is an act of service, Make sure that you’re serving your customers with the information they want. Reach out to your community, finding out what they want.
- How to get sponsorships. Is that even possible in today’s market where people currently are kind of unemployed corporations are losing money like is it still possible?
- Are there different ways to actually leverage sponsorship to create a genuine partnership where it’s a win-win?
- For coaches and course creators, what is like a couple of ways that they could use sponsorships?
- Where’s the distinction between sponsorship, or going to put it into this marketing and sales to make the money to pay for the thing?
- For entrepreneurs just make the mistakes because… what you see is your biggest mistake could be the biggest breakthrough in your business.
- “Allow people to help make your dream a reality, People can help you get there… they can’t help you make that business dream a reality if they don’t know where you’re really at. So let people help you.”
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.