In today’s episode, I’ll drop one of my favorite productivity tips for entrepreneurs, how to get more done in less time.
Recently, my good friend and I Jonathan Heston completed Project Shift, which is a 13-week online experience, which I believe is the best personal development program right now. It was an extraordinary experience for me because it brought me back to some basics in this game of expansion and creation, things that I’ve taken for granted.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did AJ live through college and made it easy?
- Why did AJ’s systematic approach in college didn’t work out when he became a businessman?
- How having a weekly meeting can help you get more things done in less time?
- Elements of a weekly meeting
- Tracking your wins
- Tracking your customer/client wins
- Big to-do list in the coming week
- Reviewing your metrics
- Questions and concerns
- Is there a best day for a weekly meeting?
- How can you make a weekly meeting effective?
- “The more you sweat in planning, the less you bleed in war.”
- How can planning allow you to accomplish more things by doing fewer things?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.