Today, I’m bringing in Veronica Yanhs to talk about how to build systems and processes in your business.
Veronica is a fascinating individual because she helps entrepreneurs be more efficient by helping them solve organizational and operational problems.
And her branding combines her love for all things “kink” with business systems and processes.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did Veronica come up with the ideas for her two businesses?
- What are some signs that you are operating out of a scarcity mindset?
- What are the things that Veronica realized upon reflecting on her life?
- What is Human-Centered Design and how can it serve you?
- What are the big mistakes that Veronica sees that entrepreneurs make when it comes to creating processes and streamline structures for their business?
- What steps did Veronica take to serve her clients well?
- How can the Three-part framework or People, Purpose, Process enhance your business?
- What advice would Veronica give to herself that could help her collapse time and get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.