In today’s episode, I’m going to go off-script and shoot this thing on the fly and talk about the power of speaking your truth. So if you’ve ever been one of these people who’s wondered like, “Is it important for me to speak my mind?” or do you withhold and withdraw?
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What’s the problem of today’s society about standing up and speaking the truth?
- Why do so many people live in fear rather than standing up for what is right?
- Why does withholding the truth rob people from their growth?
- Is the game of being human always messy?
- How is learning to communicate our power as a human being somehow like jujitsu?
- Why is our confidence level affected by our ability to speak the truth with our teams and our families?
- Why are most people terrified to speak their truth?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply