In this episode, I’m going to bring on one of my past clients from seven years ago. This episode kind of turned into a hybrid between more of a live coaching conversation and the lessons that she’s learned about turning her expertise into a legitimate online business.
Her name is Alene Keenan. Alene is an author, consultant, and luxury hospitality educator. She went from being a stressed-out Chief Stew to helping hundreds of yacht stewardesses get ahead by building their confidence and skills with online and onboard courses. She was featured on reality television, in her venture into yacht stewardess training. It really wasn’t smooth sailing, but she stuck with it and figured it out. This goes to show you that you can make a living like a great living, leveraging your expertise into a very specific industry.
So if you’re wanting some inspiration, a kick in the pants, and a bit of wisdom to help you turn your knowledge into money online, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What is Alene struggling with right now in her mode of teaching?
- How is technology affecting Alene’s business?
- Have you too experienced a giant breakthrough like her’s?
- What surprisingly happens when we acknowledge our vulnerabilities?
- Waiting too long to do things is Alene’s biggest mistake. How did this affect her business?
- What is a Beta Launch, and how can businesses benefit from it?
- Why would Alene tell her younger self to pay attention to pre-sale?
- How can, ‘committing to your reasons versus results’, affect your marriage and income?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.