Today I wanted to talk about what stopping self-sabotage looks like. So if you’re consistently finding yourself not doing the thing or things you want to do and doing the things you don’t want to do, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What usually happens when you let your mind take control over you?
- What is the key to stopping self-sabotage?
- “People overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in a decade.” – Tony Robbins
- What is habit stacking?
- How can creating new habits transform your life?
- Why is it important to strengthen your commitment?
- What does stopping self-sabotage look like?
- “Your mind plays games with you. Don’t let it win.”
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.