Today I want to talk about why you must choose your war wisely. With everything that is going in the world right now, I believe you are at war and this war isn’t a physical war. At least not yet. And I don’t think it really will be.
I believe you are involved in a psychological war and a lot of people right now are being swept into its current.
I believe social media and the traditional media outlets are serving as a puppet master and many people are being played and they don’t even know it. So if you want to take immediate control of your life and create that which you feel called to create sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What are the algorithms of social media platforms *actually* designed to do?
- What’s the problem of people taking their stand and using their voice today?
- Why does AJ believe that every person taking to social media to share their perspective is being called to share their perspective?
- What is confirmation bias?
- Why did AJ say that a lot of people are going to war for a war they probably aren’t called to?
- What are some steps to take to find sanity, strength, peace and power in this whole thing of war?
- What war does AJ gladly go into everyday?
- Why is there a peace that surpasses understanding of the human mind when you go to war where you are being called to every day?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.