Today I’m bringing on a guest to talk about the perfect morning routine. So if you’re married, with kids and run a business and wonder like how in the world is it even possible to have a morning routine and what does it even look like? Sit back, relax, enjoy the show.
Anthony Hudson is the owner and founder of the Hudson Hustle, the Ripped Routine Programme and the host of the Ripped Routine podcast. Anthony and his wife, Kylie, they work closely with parents and business owners and entrepreneurs to eliminate guesswork and help form unbreakable habits and really build a roadmap to achieve certainty and the four categories of life that they think is important which is faith, family, fitness and finance. And he believes that fitness is the foundation of success and all begins with establishing your very own ripped routine.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why do some people think that working out is a punishment?
- What is the difference between discipline and hating doing what you’re doing?
- How do you have a workout morning routine when you’re married with children, own a dog and run a business?
- How important is it to have an accountability partner in doing your workout morning routine?
- Why do you need to think about your future self when making a decision?
- Are we really called to certain foods? If so, how do we find these?
- How often does Anthony change his workout theme?
- How important has it been for Anthony to talk with his wife about his workout morning routine?
- What would Anthony tell his younger self in order to save tons of time, energy and misery?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.