Today I want to talk about putting your money where your mouth is. I had an experience this week where I was tested a bit and I got to decide if I was willing to take a stand for my values or not. I think a lot of people don’t really consciously spend their money. And I believe that when we start to demonstrate our values to ourselves and those close to us, and those that we just encounter, we are able to demonstrate our values by the way that we consciously spend your money. I believe it’s important that we do this and I’ll talk about why in this episode. So with that being said, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What does AJ gain by always trying to understand where others are coming from?
- What does it matter if we do or don’t stand up for our values with those we will never see again?
- Why didn’t AJ show up fully as him for years?
- What type of behavior does AJ demonstrate to his wife and daughter?
- Why do people fall into this trap of the path of least resistance rather than taking a stand for the values when it comes to their money?
- How to experience more happiness and more peace?
- Why does your life and your results reflect the standards that you hold for yourself?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.