Today, I’m bringing on a guest who’s a world-renowned marketing and sales strategist to help you uncover and potentially solve the biggest bottleneck in your business. He’s advised some of the biggest names in the market and sales industries. People like Jay Abraham, Chet Holmes, Dan Kennedy, Perry Marshall, just to name a few people.
Our guest today is John Long. He worked directly with the Who’s Who of the Marketing and Sales World. As you can imagine, it’s accelerated his career and has shown him that a brilliant strategy is pretty much worthless without brilliant implementation. Over the past decade, he’s discovered that the most reliable source of massive profit growth in any business is to find and fix the bottlenecks. I wanted to bring him onto the show to talk to you about this.
So if you want some insights into scaling your business, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What are Josh surprising views about the year 2020?
- What is the concept of psychic energy?
- Why did everything change for Josh when he realized that time does not matter?
- What usually happens when you refuse to grow or undergo that transition?
- How does Josh deal with difficult clients?
- Why does Josh avoid being too trusting?
- When or how are we kept from evolving to our highest potential?
- What is Justin Fairman’s framework all about and how did it benefit John’s mindset?
- How do you transition from being a business owner to an organizational leader? How will it grow your business?
- How did Josh come down to working with life coaches? How did it benefit his business?
- How do you identify if your bottlenecks are internal or external issues?
- How having a CEO can help your business’ revenue plateaus?
- What were Josh’s experiences while writing his book? How did it improve his life and career?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.