Today I’m bringing you on one of my homies Ryan Stewman, the hardcore closer. I’ve known Ryan personally for five years now, we’re both from Dallas, Texas and it’s been really cool to watch his evolution as an influencer in the online business industry. And it’s been really cool to witness his growth as a human being now. Ryan is a controversial dude but he’s always been straight with me. And I just respect the dude. And during this episode, he shares some epic wisdom to really help you rise above your competition.
Ryan Stewman is a four time best selling author. He contributed to Forbes entrepreneur, addicted to success. He got more salesman of the month plaques than he can count. He runs a website called hardcorecloser.com. It’s an online learning resource for sales people. He sells elearning products. He does a lot of personal coaching and hosts live events as well. And he’s kind of like a no-fluff kind of guy and his knowledge and wisdom has been gained through experience so it’s not like theory or fluff or ideas. So if you want an edge over your entire industry, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What are the 2 types of people in the world?
- Why does Ryan teach that you don’t have to be the best?
- What does “rising above today” means?
- How did Ryan rise above and stay so rational?
- What did Ryan realize about things that didn’t go right in the past?
- Why does Ryan choose to believe the voice within?
- Why does Ryan believe that you will not reshape how you think about life unless something dramatic happened?
- What’s been Ryan’s biggest personal breakthrough up to this point?
- What made Ryan change from being an angry person?
- What would Ryan tell his younger self to collapse time and get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.