Today I want to talk about the importance of seeking to understand so if you want better relationships, lead your team more effectively or just experience more peace day-to-day, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What happened when AJ sent an email to promote his book?
- How did this new way of operating help his clients get their results quicker?
- How do you know if someone is not worth your mental energy to seek to understand?
- Why don’t people take time to seek to understand?
- What do people tend to do when they are in a conversation?
- How did AJ create a sense of significance for himself?
- What did AJ experience when he was still with MDMA?
- What did AJ learn when he sees someone as needing to be fixed?
- How to create a deeper connection with anyone?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.