Today I’m bringing on an international friend to share some online business building tips with you. His name is Jan Koch. I first met him back in 2011 on Twitter and he’s a great guy. He’s a WordPress wizard, he has tried a whole lot of things in this online business world. He created a lot of success for himself and he also failed at a lot of things along the way.
He’s been hosting virtual events, starting back in 2015. And his virtual events have really brought over 10,000 registered attendees and reached more than 110 countries which is kind of crazy to think of. And over time, he developed a very unique approach to hosting virtual events. And he’s now decided to start bringing the new way of running online events to the market at large. And in this episode, he shares a ton of wisdom very vulnerably. So if you’re like scaling an online business or maybe you’ve just started one, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What made Jan acquire the Virtual Summit Mastery?
- What is Jan’s advice for people trying to expand their network online?
- Where does consistency play in creating credibility, relationships, influencer status and building an online business?
- What are some mistakes that Jan made along the way?
- What are some of Jan’s biggest breakthroughs that have led to a big growth for him?
- How does Jan think somebody finds their rhythm?
- How do Jan develop trust in himself?
- What would Jan tell his younger self to get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.