Today I’m bringing on a guest to talk about her own personal experience with Ayahuasca and how it has realistically impacted her daily life or business. Her name is Ami Grace. She’s a teacher, a holistic psychotherapist master trainer. She has over 15 years of clinical experience and training in hypnotherapy and energy psychology, Meridian tapping, tapping neuro nutrient therapy, guided meditation, yoga therapy and holistic health.
Her passion for holistic healing began when she was in a healing crisis 15 years ago and she was prescribed some medication. Now she had a deep desire to find natural alternatives to medication, to heal her brain and her body pain. And despite what conventional medicine practitioners were telling her in her traditional education, she got to figure out this natural path. So after many years of specialized training and how neuro nutrients promote positive mental health, she has developed and taught her own holistic psychotherapy training course to over 500 students nationwide. And she has the passion to share her specialized knowledge to help practitioners reach more people and help them break through stubborn mental health issues with holistic techniques and tools.
So if you have ever been curious about this plant medicine or psychedelics and the impact that it can play into your healing journey, your life, your business, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What led Ami to Ayahuasca in the first place?
- How was Ayahuasca life-changing for Ami?
- What does “love yourself first” mean to Ami?
- What would desire look like for most people in committed relationships?
- What does Ami like about psilocybin?
- Ami’s advice for somebody who hasn’t participated in psychedelic plant medicine would be what?
- What does “respect the medicine” mean to Ami?
- What was the difference in experience between divine masculine and divine feminine for Ami?
- What does integration look like after a journey?
- What advice would Ami have for anybody who’s thinking about plant medicine?
- What would Ami tell her younger self to get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.