Today I’m bringing on a guest to talk about why you must put your profit first. Her name is Susanne Mariga. She’s the author of Profit First for Minority Business Enterprises. As the chief accountant and profit advisor in her accounting practice, she works with multiple six and seven figure entrepreneurs. Her clients achieve record breaking financial independence and discover a whole new level of financial and time independence. Not to mention that many have found that they become the first millionaires in their family. So I’m really excited for you to learn from her today. She has so much wisdom to share with you.
Now, if you run a business, this conversation when implemented, I’m telling you, it can increase your bottom line, guaranteed. So if you want to increase your profits and take control of your financial future, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What is “Profit First”?
- How do people get clear on what they want to create? What helps people get clear on the things they want to create?
- What are some big mistakes that Susanne sees entrepreneurs making when it comes to profit, accounting and all that good stuff?
- How did Susanne give herself permission to try something different that’s definitely counter to what she was probably taught in school and everything that she has been doing up to this point?
- What would Susanne’s journaling process look like?
- What advice would Susanne have for entrepreneurs to lean into their edge to track their numbers?
- What is the average cost of a bookkeeper per month?
- What is Susanne’s favorite strategy for increasing profits at the moment?
- How can service providers adjust with the mentality of not necessarily increasing their cost?
- What would Susanne tell her younger self to help her get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.