Today we will be talking with Julian Placino who has made big waves into creating his own personal brand.
Julian went from working at BottleRocket which is one of the best app building companies to starting a podcast called “Pathways to Success.”
That led him to become a paid actor in commercials and successfully create his own personal brand.
He now owns a media and branding training company and is frequently paid to come in and speak to corporations.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode:
- Why is having a Personal Brand in 2020 so important?
- What is a Personal Brand?
- Do people have to have a large personal brand to make 6 or 7-Figures each year?
- The steps to building a personal brand?
- How long it takes for someone to build a personal brand to a point where they are seen as that go-to authority in their industry.
- The common mistakes people make when growing their personal brand.
- The biggest limiting beliefs that held many people back from building a personal brand faster.
- One of the biggest mistakes people make when building a personal brand.
- The best ways to use social media to create a personal brand.
- What platform is the best to go all in on in 2020 to create content as a personal brand.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Leave a Reply