In today’s episode we will be talking about The fear of death is the greatest fear we, as humans, face. It is our own mortality that forces us to face the question of who we really are. When we find who we are and let go of the illusion, our being reveals the truth of our existence and brings us the peace we are seeking.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- You are not the shadow. You are the light.
- The panic of this virus is rooted in the fear of mortality and the desire to live in fear, worry, and doubt. It is the seeking outside of self instead of turning within.
- We have the choice of whether to be the victim of our circumstances or the masters of our destiny. We can source our own peace, joy, and love.
- Just like Nehemiah, we have heard hard news in this last week, and many of us wept just like Nehemiah. He gave himself permission to feel the sadness and upset, just as we should.
- Distracting ourselves with entertainment does not solve the problem. It is turning within and seeking the wisdom that resides within us.
- Weaponize your mind, body, and soul by listening to the wisdom that is within. Plugging into source energy enables the peace of the warrior who has already accepted death and can therefore fully live life.
- You are a soul in control. You are the thoughts you think. You are the feelings that you feel.
- We create the experience we want to experience in our lives. It does not come from anyone else or anything else. It is from within.
- We must honor the God that is the Source and is within. Hell on earth is the conscious choice to turn away from the God within. Heaven on earth is the remembering of our true nature.
- It is 100% possible to stay plugged into Source, through movement, breathwork, meditation, prayer, and other modalities. AND still create fortune and fame if that is what you want to experience.
- Allow the struggle to be a call back to source, back to your personal power, back to truth.
- It is easy to get worried about all of the things that could go wrong. Don’t let fear control you, though. Just know that you can and will do what you can to stay plugged in to your soul and know that you can do something.
- When you are spiritual, you are not weak. In fact, you are both the warrior and the peaceful person at the same time. Embrace the paradox of being that peaceful warrior.
- The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it.
- Where in your life are you giving too much attention to things you have absolutely no control of?
- You, my friend, are the soul in control and you can create anything you desire.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.