In today’s episode, I’m bringing in my good friend Meg Calvin. Meg is an Amazon best-selling author of the book “I Am My Own Sanctuary”. She’s a wife, a mom, a speaker, a podcast host, and a coach who helps spiritually-based high achievers to find confidence and certainty in who they were meant to be. Meg served as a Minister to Children and Families at a mainline protestant church for over a decade, she now serves as Director of Engagement for the Institute for Discipleship. She also produced and co-hosts a podcast called the Listening Chair Podcast.
I’ve known Meg for nearly 20 years, and she’s also a personal client of mine. She’s going talk about how she’s overcoming fear and anxiety, and how she created a life and business on her terms.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What comment did Meg receive in 6th grade that stuck with her forever? How did it affect her adult life?
- Why does Meg fear of guesting on a podcast?
- How reframing Meg’s “I am” statement help her combat her fears?
- How the discovery of human design changed Meg’s life?
- Why was Meg a progressive spiritual thinker even at a young age?
- How did Meg come about writing her book “I Am My Own Sanctuary?
- What was Meg’s career journey? How did she reach where she is right now?
- What should you do in order for your most sought yeses in life to come your way?
- How was Meg’s Project Shift experience? How did it impact her life and business?
- What was the idea from the book “A Happy Pocket Full of Money” that Meg learned that she shares with her clients?
- Why does the inner work matter so much to be able to create external results quicker?
- What would Meg tell her younger self?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.