I thought I’d give you a Shroom Trip Report.
In this episode, I’ll be talking about my first experience with magic mushrooms, sharing some wisdom that I believe will upgrade your life and business, and possibly, what Jesus meant when he said, “do this in remembrance of me.”
As I’ve started researching, studying and experiencing this world of psychedelics, it’s actually helped me understand a lot of what Jesus seemed to be teaching.
Now to be clear, I’m not some drug-induced hippie who promotes drugs and plant medicine as a cure for all things.
Yet, I believe all things in moderation can be a big help to growth and evolution here in humanity.
If you would have asked me two years ago if I would ever try a magic mushroom or any other plant-based medicine or psychedelic drugs, I would have said “Hell no.”
I wouldn’t have done it.
But the birth of my daughter brought up a lot of my unhealed wounds and sent me into a very dark place.
In this Episode, You’ll Hear…
- Why I choose to take 8 grams of Magic Mushrooms
- The steps I took to overcome thoughts of suicide
- How Pscilicyban Mushrooms lead to healing and breakthroughs
- Scientific Studies of Pscilicyban and how it’s successfully helping people with overcome depression and trauma
- What I did to prepare for my plant medicine journey with Shrooms
- Wisdom that helps you take back your power to create life on your terms
- Key insights to unlocking more freedom, purpose and success in your life and relationships
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Scripture Mentioned In This Episode: