I don’t just teach this stuff. I embody it. I live it. In Today’s Episode, I’ve decided to bring you some fire about how shadow work impacts your business. I’m so excited to share my perspective with you around this topic, because it has changed my life at a very deep and profound level and I watch as it transforms the lives and businesses of my clients.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Shadow Work defined as the unloved part of yourself. It’s the side of your personality that contains all the parts of yourself that you don’t want to admit to having.
- How one should conquer the feeling “not good enough”
- What is the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to overcoming these shadows
- Shadow work is hard to do for yourself, so how does one begin doing shadow work?
- Learning to become aware of and heal your own inner child.
- If you have not grown from your past and you try to execute new strategies and tactics and tools, you will self-sabotage your attempt to create a new level of freedom, purpose and success in your life and business, WHY?????
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply