In today’s episode I’m gonna be talking about how to overcome adversity in difficult times in life. And since today is a Sunday sermon edition, you better buckle up because I will be bringing you some spiritual meat.
I can’t believe we already have 9 reviews on iTunes already. I want to read one of the latest reviews because the things people write on just really inspire me to keep this thing going.
One of the newest reviews is from Attorney Allyson she says it’s an Amazing Podcast to Create the Life You Desire.
She goes on to say…”New Listener to the Podcast…and I must say I’m loving it. The Sunday Sermons are definitely my favorite. I am always trying to learn more about mindset and this podcast is just what I need. I have added this podcast to my list of daily listens as I get ready for work.”
So Allyson if you’re listening, thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your kind words of encouragement. Just thank you.
I just so appreciate the feedback because it lets me know I’m making a difference and what I’m doing is serving you, so please keep the reviews coming.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What is the impact of Coronavirus to our economy?
- What is the relation between Joel the prophet’s story to the current situation we’re encountering?
- How that phenomenon affects their daily living?
- What is the meaning of Joel’s message?
- What is conscious and subconscious?
- How can we differentiate the conscious and subconscious?
- In the biblical sense, who are the conscious and the subconscious?
- What is the relation of the conscious mind and subconscious mind to Joel? And what does this have to do with overcoming adversity in difficult times?
- What will be the effect of tapping into your subconsciousness?
- How can faith affect our decision making?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.