Today I want to talk about the dangers of ‘either/or’ thinking. So if you’re struggling to gain some momentum in your life, your business or maybe you’re at a crossroads, wondering which direction is the best path to actually move forward with, sit back, relax and enjoy.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why did AJ partner with his clients? How is this different than other coaching relationships?
- Why does AJ see a lot of chaos in following people’s bliss and blindly trusting the universe to have their back?
- Why does AJ feel like he is walking through a boggy marsh right now?
- What are the 2 visions that AJ has been called to create right now?
- What makes life exciting and adventurous?
- What did Jonathan Heston and AJ talk about this past few weeks?
- What are the 2 kinds of paths when it comes to creating life and business?
- Why does going with the flow not bring AJ a lot of personal happiness and satisfaction fulfillment?
- What does AJ personally fight for right now?
- Why is there a lot of ‘either/or’ scenarios for most people?
- What does AJ encourage people to use?
- How did AJ find a way to make both outcomes a reality?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.