In today’s episode, we’ll talk about some good things. Have you ever struggled with making a big decision that requires you to put your neck on the line? I have a story for you that may inspire you. Also, I’ll give you that little extra kick in the pants to get you through.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What do you need to ponder on before making a big decision?
- What was AJ’s power move? What did he go through to make it happen?
- In the beginning, why was AJ reluctant and terrified to make the big decision? What is he afraid of?
- “Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself.” – Your Faith Is Your Fortune, Neville Goddard
- What was the “new” AJ’s mindset upon pushing through his book?
- How did Neville’s words’ impact AJ?
- “When we get out of our heads, and drop down into our souls and remember who we truly are, which is the soul in control, and from that place, the world really does become our oyster. The world really is ours for the taking.”
- “To the degree in which you trust yourself, is to the degree in which you trust your God.”
- Why do you need to trust yourself fully to do what’s required of you when making a big decision, like an investment?
- What is the safest investment you can ever make with massive returns?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply