In today’s episode, we will talk about the death and the resurrection as a psychological drama, inspired by the words of Neville Goddard in his book called “Your Faith is Your Fortune”. Often, when you go to church during Easter Sundays, we usually hear the message that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, and he was resurrected, so we may live again.
In connection with today’s sermon, I will give you the keys to living your best life and I believe the message of the resurrection holds just that.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How Neville explained that the mystery of the crucifixion and the resurrection are interwoven. Why does one determine the other?
- How the mystery and the rituals of Good Friday and Easter as Neville proposes.
- Why does Easter falls on a different date each year as Neville proposes?
- Neville suggests that the scriptures are psychological dramas and will reveal their meaning only as we interpret them psychologically.
- How did Neville resemble the resurrection of the Lord as the resurrection of awareness of being?
- How did Neville interpret John 10:10?
- The being who is crucified is your awareness of being. The cross, is your conception of yourself. And the resurrection is the lifting into visibility of this conception of yourself.
- Why does Neville say Good Friday should be a day of rejoicing?
- The thing to be resurrected is that what you desire to be and to do this you must feel yourself to be the thing desired, you must feel I am the resurrection and the life of the desire. I am, which is your awareness of being, is the power of resurrecting and making alive that which in your awareness you desire to be.
- How Nevile interprets Mathew 18:19 – “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”
- All expressions are the results of such mystical unions as Neville proposes.
- How did Nevile explain that heaven is not a locality but a state of consciousness?
- How did Neville interpret Luke 8:46?
- 4 zones one must live in predominantly if they want to live their best life: Comfort Zone, Fear Zone, Learning Zone, Growth Zone
- Which zone should you live if you want to live your best life?
- One of the most overlooked powerful little tools, every human has to unlock a new level of freedom, purpose, and success is awareness.
- If you have an awareness of where you are in this life, then you can choose to be and do things differently.
- You must choose to live in your growth zone and crucify your current conception of self with that what you desire. And you must nail yourself to the cross through feeling yourself to be that which you desire.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.