In today’s episode, I’m bringing on Danny Torres to talk about Toxic Masculinity and how it affects life and business growth. Danny is the guy you go to if you want to figure out how to get rid of hidden patterns that are preventing you from growth, success, and progress that you want.
He founded multiple companies and has helped over 1,200 people overcome the adversities in their lives to get back on track to achieving their dreams. So today, we’ll be diving into some things that will help men unlock a whole other level of peace, power, and profits in their life. Plus, to be a better man in the process.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What were the adversities that Danny faced during his childhood, and how did he make the best out of it?
- Why doesn’t Danny believe in toxic masculinity?
- In this modern world, how should a boy step into manhood?
- How did Danny compare and contrast a gangster and a gentleman?
- Why do you have to be grounded to harness anger?
- Ways to befriend your emotions, as discussed by Danny.
- Why Emotional Intelligence is important?
- Why does Danny view mindset as a child’s play?
- Why and how do men transform into robots, as discussed by Danny?
- Why does Danny disagree with the phrase, “A happy wife, a happy life”?
- In connection to feminine and masculine energy, why is the rate of divorce higher these days?
- How can men continue to lead without burning out?
- Why do men need some “me time” as well?
- What are some things that a father cannot do for her daughter like a mother can?
- “The best way to go into any conversation with a child, male or female, is holding space.” – Danny Torres
- “You don’t have to please your child to love you.” – Danny Torres
- Why is it important that men need to stick to their words?
- What would Danny tell his younger self to help him collapse some time and get results faster?
- Why must men know their wants and needs?
- What 3 things must men fulfill in his lifetime?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.