In today’s is all about how to have more fun in life. Just this week, my wife and I have been working with a parenting coach named Tiffanie Noonan. She’s amazing. And she asked me a question, “when was the last time you did something that didn’t have a purpose?” Then I started thinking when was the last time I did something for the sake of having fun, and the sad truth is, I couldn’t remember.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What AJ and his wife experienced during the marriage retreat?
- What thought struck AJ while watching his daughter enjoy painting?
- What can be found from doing something for no reason?
- Why is it healthy for us to permit ourselves to play?
- To believe we must always produce to get a payoff is placing limits on how much freedom and joy we can experience moment to moment.
- What was the story of the Mexican fisherman and how it relates to today’s topic?
- What is the paradox of production, as explained by AJ?
- How can doing something fun can increase our capacity to experience more joy?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.