In today’s episode, I want to share with you some pages directly from my journal, The Daily Dialogue. You know, it’s been said that in this game of life, it’s not about the pursuit of happiness. Instead, it’s about the happiness of pursuit.
If you’re anything like me, maybe you’re asking right now, how does one enjoy the journey? Now, that’s a really good question.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How are AJ and her wife coping with COVID and the quarantine? What opportunities opened up for him?
- What question did AJ ask in his latest daily dialogue? What propelled him to ask this question?
- What memory popped out while AJ was writing his daily dialogue?
- Why was AJ so good during scrimmage but sucked at the actual game?
- How can you enjoy the journey? What must you do?
- What should you possess if you desire to experience joy?
- What is the number 1 thing that will align you with the truth?
- What is a perspective shift? What doors and possibilities will it open for you?
- What’s AJ ingrained belief system in playing the game? How did it change?
- Why is playing the game is not about playing the game to win? How should we play the game in order to experience freedom and joy in the process?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply