Today I decided to bring you a blast from my past. He’s a guy who created a profitable online business using affiliate marketing and affiliates to really help market his products and services. And I’d say he knows like the affiliate marketing game inside and out. He has had a crazy journey in creating his business and he has created millions of dollars in revenue, and has some just like legitimate experiential wisdom from building teams and scaling businesses.
Now, today’s guest is Matt McWilliams. He’s an affiliate/JV manager. He’s a consultant and an online entrepreneur, he has experimented and he has failed a whole whole lot but the good news is, despite his failures he has created the life and business that he actually enjoys waking up to every single day.
He has a blog that you can check out over at MattMcwilliams.com and it will help you to really make a lot more money as an affiliate marketer and also teach you how to leverage affiliate relationships to really maximize your income so if 2021 is your year to scale your online business and you’re looking for some wisdom and some inspiration, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why is money the only scorecard that Matt has?
- What are the two main drivers that he has in his company?
- How did Matt get to the clarity of him wanting to help 100,000 people make their first dollar online?
- How did Matt even get to help 10,000 people?
- What has been his biggest win, personal or business breakthroughs that he has experienced on the journey thus far?
- How did Matt go from a golf player to a business owner? Did he see himself as a business owner who was running and leading a group of 30 people or more, or was there some type of identity shift or mindset shift?
- What would Matt say to his younger self that would help him collapse time and get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.