Today we’re talking about why you actually may need to judge another person. Now, I know this may sound very counterintuitive, I mean, after all, if you’re anything like me, you’re probably told not to judge a book by its cover. Well, I’m going to go ahead and flip that on its head so you can step into a whole new level of power and potential inside your life and your business. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did AJ see himself when he was teamed up with an older guy during the eye gazing exercise at his event, Uprising?
- Why was AJ afraid of being dominated by the responsibility of his marriage and business?
- As a coach, what are some perks to keeping your live events small?
- What did AJ try to host back in 2018?
- Why did AJ struggle to see himself as a grown man?
- How did the uprising event dramatically impact his business and marriage?
- How did his fear impact his ability to feel connected to other people?
- How does AJ help his clients tap more of their innate power and potential to experience more freedom, more connection, more peace, and more success?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.