In this episode, I came up with a new format with my guest that you’re really gonna enjoy.
His name is Allan Knight. He’s a former Zen monk and he has incredible insights to share with you. He has spent most of his life infusing Eastern philosophical wisdom into a practical 9-step formula to help ensure people really live an extraordinary life. Not only will this episode give you this formula, but you’ll also know a little bit more about him after our conversation.
So if you’re at a place where you’re looking for a way to take back and reclaim more of your personal power, lead your teams, live your home life better and just be a better human being, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did Allan transition from atheistic to this experience of God?
- What is required to be an integrated person?
- What former beliefs did not serve him toward the life that he wanted to create?
- What are some of the real world practical results Allan has experienced through his Zen mindset, meditation and some of those practices?
- How has Allan become so comfortable in his own skin as he followed his calling?
- How did Allan’s relationship shift with his body?
- What are some practical tips or advice that Allan can give somebody to take their relationship to the next level?
- What would Allan tell his younger self to collapse more time?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply