Today I’m bringing on a professional voice actor to share his journey of building a thriving online business, an amazing career. His name is Tim Paige. He’s a professional voice actor who just absolutely loves what he does, whether it’s promos for like a new TV series or narrating some next special or intros for one of the thousands or more podcasts that he’s produced- whatever it is with voice acting-he loves it.
His mission is just to do an amazing job, turning it around as quickly as possible and just like get to the next step in the journey without hassles or headaches. Tim’s the go-to guy for brands on the CW, NBC, the UFC Jimmy Kimmel live and a whole bunch more. And in this episode, he shares some amazing wisdom that I really believe will support you on your journey. So if you’re looking for some inspiration or if you’ve ever felt alone in your entrepreneurial journey sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How did Tim go from being a musician into working at lead pages to being one of the top voice actors in the country?
- What was Tim’s biggest breakthrough with his therapist?
- What did Tim do for UFC?
- What have been some of the biggest mistakes that Tim have made along the way?
- How did Tim let his ego die to give way for following the market?
- How does somebody pay attention to the market?
- Who did Tim discover he was?
- What would Tim tell his younger self to get results faster?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.