Today I’ll be talking about how childhood trauma, or any trauma, can hurt the growth of your business and keep you stalled out.
Trauma does not have to be a major event in your life.
There are Big T types of trauma and small T types that can hold you back.
I will be talking with my good friend and mentor, Christopher John Stubbs, about overcoming different traumas to help you move forward in life and business.
When you dive into the darkest pits of darkness, you will find how much love and light you have to give to the world. As a result, you will experience more money, more love, and more purpose as a natural byproduct.
In this Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why it is important to heal our traumas.
- How trauma has a real impact on your life and business.
- How to start seeing the good in your trauma.
- Keys to start identifying any possible trauma that may be holding you back.
- What’s the best way for people to find healing.
- How long it takes to find healing from trauma.
- What’s the best path for entrepreneurs and business owners to overcome big or small traumatic events.
- How to know when you’ve healed from your trauma.
- The biggest pitfalls that keep people from healing their trauma.
If you want to learn more about Christopher and what he is up to, simply go to www.facebook.com/christopherjohnascending
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.