Recently, I’ve been preparing for my cousin’s wedding. He’s asked me to officiate his wedding and many people don’t know this but I’ve officiated my sister’s wedding and my grandmother’s funeral.
I love doing it and I do my best to try to capture the spirit of the people when I officiate the event.
And during this process I was reminded of a Bible verse and upon reading it, I understood it in a different light and I thought to myself…
“Man. If more people truly understood this, if I would have understood this sooner, our relationships would be on another level of connection.”
So…if you’re an entrepreneur and you want to have the best relationship with your spouse, your family and friends possible…
…sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What is love for most of the people?
- What often goes wrong when we view love as a conditional thing?
- Why can understanding love transform all of your relationships and your ability to guide people into closer connection with themselves and others?
- How is relationship advice for entrepreneurs different?
- What is one step that you can take to fully understand and embody unconditional love as an Entrepreneur?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.