In today’s episode we are bringing on the show Tiji Thomas. Tiji owns a company called Unsellingschool.com. Tiji helps coaches, consultants, course creators, and service providers turn strategy calls or free sessions into paying clients using a no-pressure, integrity-based system that aligns with your clients’ core values and beliefs. He has produced over $150M in revenues for his company.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What was Tiji’s life like before and after doing 150M in revenue.
- What was the biggest obstacle to mastering sales?
- Tiji’s biggest personal breakthrough
- Why is sales so important to master as an entrepreneur?
- Should people delegate their sales responsibilities?
- Tiji’s definition of sales
- What are common myths about sales?
- What are the biggest mistakes when it comes to mastering sales?
- What is the most common belief that keeps people from crushing their sales game?
- How can someone turn 50%-70% of their calls into clients?
- How much follow up is normally required to close a deal?
- The point of when someone becomes to pushy
- What is the best sales mindset?
- The best way to handle objections
- The best way to run a sales team
- The possibilities available to you if you take Tiji’s advice.
- What is at stake if you do not take Tiji’s advice?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply