In today’s episode, we’re going to talk about the power of persistent prayer. Growing up in the Church of Christ, I always heard the preacher talk about this concept of praying without ceasing. How can anyone pray without ceasing? What does that even mean? I will share how it applies to you breaking through to a new level of freedom, purpose, and success.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- “Prayer is surrender–surrender to the will of God and cooperation with that will. If I throw out a boathook from the boat and catch hold of the shore and pull, do I pull the shore to me, or do I pull myself to the shore? Prayer is not pulling God to my will, but the aligning of my will to the will of God.” – E. Stanley Jones
- What is the will of God for us?
- What is the only way to do the will of God?
- What opportunities will open for us when we do the will of God?
- The 3 things that will help you align your will with the will of God
- What is the principle of the paradox on the concept of God’s will in your life?
- How is one’s relationship with God is like learning Math
- What is the first thing you must understand in praying without ceasing?
- “Pray as if everything depends on God, then work as if everything depends upon you.” -Martin Luther
- What happens when you desire things from your egos instead of the will of God?
- The power of persistent prayer comes down to 3 things:
- Pray always
- Never give up
- Always keep the faith
- What will happen when you learn how to pray without ceasing?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.