In today’s episode, we’re going to be doing something I’ve never done before ever in the history of this podcast or in the history of my coaching career. If you know of my background, you know I spent nearly a decade of my life involved in the music industry. I was in a band called Trade Cities, and we were like this five-piece progressive Christian rock n roll band.
Today, I’d share three lessons I learned from my music career that has given me an edge in this game as a coach and course creator, and I’ll let you listen to an epic track from my music career.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- 3 Lessons AJ learned from his music career
- Your offline confidence better matches your online presence.
- Ignorance on fire, always trump’s intelligence on ice.
- If you’re willing to be on the stage and have the spotlight on you, you’re already 90% ahead of the rest of the people.
- What are two things you need to make your vision into reality?
- What results will you achieve if you implement these 3 lessons in your business or career?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.