In today’s episode, I’m bringing in a best-selling author and a top-notched online business strategist to talk about the importance of personal development when it comes to building your business.
Jody Jelas, she’s often referred to as one of the most transparent and authentic personal brand marketers in the business and I would agree. She’s the best selling author of a book called “Lady Balls”. She’s an international speaker in both personal development and online business strategy.
She’s the founder of Lady balls movement and the CEO of her digital agency, the profit vortex. Jody is one of the most sought after female sales funnel speakers on the planet, and has traveled the world speaking about online strategies for over a decade.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What got Jody started with personal development at a young age?
- Why does personal development have a great impact on Jody’s business or to anyone?
- What part of energy repels sales?
- What does Jody think of people who rely too much on personal development?
- What is the distinction to know of somebody using personal development as a coping mechanism as a sedation mechanism, rather than really leveraging it to get into a place of power?
- Is there a distinction with people allowing “what is” is a place that gets them to a place of power rather than using personal development to bypass “what is”?
- Some of the big mistakes people make in this online game when it comes to personal development?
- Jody’s biggest breakthrough with personal development so far?
- Things that Jody learned earlier in life that she’s able to integrate into her business.
- Why is Jody using Kartra rather than Infusionsoft or Active Campaign? What does she like about Kartra?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.