Today I want to talk about how to reprogram your subconscious mind.
So if you’re at a place where you’re experiencing certain things over and over and over again, maybe it’s conversations with certain people or maybe there are certain events that are happening in the business.
Every time you experience that type of event,you want to get back to a place of power. You want to get back to a place where you know you can create something that is full-on-goodness.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- How to create a new belief about the things that triggers us?
- How can we ask ourselves if something serves us rather than focusing us how it harms us?
- How having different thoughts can give us the opportunity to start creating and stirring different feelings in our body?
- AJ’s funny insight about the real estate properties they bought.
- Why did AJ resent the train?
- How did AJ see the train during his breathing exercise?
- How did AJ get used to the noise of the train?
- How do you reprogram your subconscious mind?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.