In today’s episode, I want to talk about why your art matters.
So if you have ever been in a place where you are asking yourself, “what is the point of me shipping this message?”
Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why do most entrepreneurs feel a sense of inescapable pressure and frustration?
- What becomes of us when we create art from a place of unarguable knowing that our art matters?
- What was AJ’s default way of being?
- How did that way of being helped AJ accomplish things?
- How has this way of being not served him?
- What was the underlying root of AJ’s way of being? What was it covering up?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.