In today’s episode, we will talk about why most people who invest heavily in coaching and self-development live with guilt and shame and never really get the results they want. If you’ve ever bought a course, attended a seminar, or worked with a coach and still feel you’re not as far along as you thought you’d be by now, I’m here to tell you it’s not your fault. I’ll explain why in this episode, and what you can do about it.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What are most people fighting against instead of leveraging it and how it affects our life?
- How is the law of attraction flawed?
- How do most people ease their internal pressure?
- Physicists proved that everything in existence comprises frequency. How does it relate to our core power?
- 3 areas that influence core power
- Why is bodyset very important?
- Why high achievers have trained to do their best to kill, mask, or ignore their bodyset?
- Why ignoring your bodyset defied the law of being?
- How is bodyset more powerful than mindset?
- The world will give you exactly that what you are at your core, and your core consists of the thoughts and the feelings you hold on to predominantly.
- How is bodyset more powerful than strategic action?
- Why is core power 100% critical to having success in your marketing, sales, and business growth? Most importantly, in your personal life?
- Core power is about the feeling that you have at a cellular level and when you get that piece of you aligned, everything else falls to place.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.