Recently somebody backed into our car while we were at church. As you know, as life always does, it kind of presented a lesson that I really want to share with you today. So if you’re at a place where you’re looking for some inspiration to really help take your life and business from good to great, sit back, relax and enjoy.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why did AJ feel like people were talking about him when he’s in church?
- Why did AJ not consider calling his insurance company when someone backed on his car?
- How is the quality of life correlated to the quality of your standards?
- What was unexpected about the note that the guy left on AJ’s car by the guy who scratched into his car?
- What helped AJ to pick himself up off the floor and rebuild his life in the past?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply