Today I want to talk about why abandonment is the best thing you can do for your life and business.
When I had this insight, it opened up a whole new way of being and relating to the big visions I feel called to create. I believe once you get this, it will open up a whole new world of possibilities for you as well.
So, if you’re finding yourself frustrated in various aspects of your life and you’re sick and tired of working your tail off, and you’re ready to get to a point where you finally experience more freedom, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What was AJ’s experience in attending worship while growing up?
- Now as an adult, how is AJ experiencing worship?
- What does abandoning yourself to God mean?
- How did the perspective of Abandonment help AJ own his power as a creator?
- What usually happens if we take and keep all of our frustrations inward, instead of abandoning it all to God?
- As a creator of big visions, what is your responsibility?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.