Today, I’m bringing you a bit of my genius, which is some fire. Now I’m willing to bet that this conversation will either liberate you or it’s going to give you a reason just not to listen to me anymore. And I’m willing to make the gamble because you know, sometimes there are things that need to be said right because it serves. So if you’re willing to be refined by the fire, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- Why are 72% of entrepreneurs affected by some mental health disorder?
- Why did AJ think most entrepreneurs are hypocrites?
- What is one myth about willpower?
- Why are most people caught up in making sure they appear good to the outside world when in reality their internal world is not like their external world?
- What is the pattern that plays out for most entrepreneurs?
- How do you access limitless ambition, embody a higher level of potential and unlock freedom in your life and in your business?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply