On this Sunday sermon edition I want to talk about the power found in the pause. Now I know we’re officially only two weeks into the year of 2021 yet if you’ve set some big goals for yourself this year and you’re already finding yourself pulling out your hair from the challenges and the obstacles you’re facing, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
- What is one counterintuitive step to take in order to up your presence with your family and produce more in less time?
- How do high-achievers relate to stillness differently than others?
- What life-changing lesson did AJ find on a benchpress?
- What is the surprising connection between pausing and productivity?
- When did AJ learn to discipline his mind and take a pause?
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast, If not, please go do that now because that is what helps get this message to reach more people?
Plus, I don’t want you to miss an episode. Each week, I’ll be releasing two new episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance they’ll fly under the radar and you’ll miss out.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes now!
Also, please leave me a review on iTunes because that’s what helps more people find the podcast.
Simply click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” Let me know what you’re loving about the podcast and what has been one of your biggest take-aways so far.
Leave a Reply